We would like to extend an invitation to you to become an Old Stithian Life Member, for a once-off amount of R1800.00. The Value Added Proposition includes the following :
- Alumni receive priority when enrolling their children who are on the waiting list at St Stithians College. http://www.stithian.com/uploads/files/Admissions_Policy_20150625_final.pdf
- Booking of the One & All Club, Saints Guest Lodge and St Stithians College Chapel at a reduced rate.
- Make use of the Sports Facilities at a reduced rate.
- PLEASE NOTE that the reduced rates are only applicable to OSA Life Members themselves, and cannot be transferred to friends or family.
- Be notified of OSA Dinners, Reunions, Golf Days, Founders’ Day and other events.
- Stay in touch with your Alma Mater
- Receive newsletters
- Participate in a variety of Sport available:
- Crusaders Football Club
- Crusaders Waterpolo Club
- Crusaders Hockey Club
- Crusaders Running/Walking Club
- Crusaders Diving Club
- Crusaders Swimming Club
- Crusaders Junior Rugby
- Stithians Flyfishers
Visit our website www.oldstithian.com for OSA news and Events or download the OSA App from Google Play – search for “Old Stithian”. Looking into the future, we will be launching our careers portal, only available to OSA members and our wine and travel portals, all of which will offer discounts to you as a member.
Below, please find our banking details :
NAME OF ACCOUNT : OLD STITHIAN ASSOCIATION
BANK : First National Bank
BRANCH NAME : Bryanston
BRANCH CODE : 250017
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 621 4440 3433
REF : Your surname and matric year
AMOUNT : R1800.00
SWIFT CODE : FIRNZAJJ
Please send a confirmation of payment to Susannah at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to acknowledge your Life Membership. Should you have any queries regarding the above or any other suggestions as how the OSA can be of service, please do not hesitate to contact us.